28 Nov Penang Island Jazz Festival 2011
The most highly anticipated Jazz Festival is back..
The Penang Island Jazz Festival 2011.
As always a fantastic list of performers are lined up for you! Scroll on down to see what you could be listening to. But more importantly let me tell you how you can win a pair of tickets!
Tune in to me on RedFM – 104.9 in the Klang Valley at 12pm all of this week 28 Nov – 2 Dec. Play the Quick Workout with me by answering as many questions as possible correctly in 30 seconds and then i will reward you ^_^
Here are possible questions i could ask – in no particular order.. so get prepared!
- Where is the Jazz Fest going to be held? – Penang
- Fred Cheah & The JazzHats will be performing at the Festival – true or false? – True
- Nina Van Horn is performing on Sunday at the Festival – True or false? – True
- This is the 8th edition of the Penang Islang Jazz Festival – True or false? – True
- The Penang Island Jazz Festival was conceptualized in 1996 – True or false? – True
- The Festival is happening on the 1st till the 4th of December – True or false? – True
- The Festival is organised by The Capricorn Connection – True or false? – True
- how many tickets will you win from me? – Two
- RedFM is the official radio station – True or false? – True
- What is RedFM’s frequency in the Kland Valley? – 104.9
So what are you waiting for? Tune in now and gimme a call when i GIVE THE CUE TO CALL to 0377281049 ^_^
This year’s 8th Edition of The Penang Island Jazz Festival will be held from the 1st to 4th December 2011 with an exciting programme of musical activities!
JAZZ BY THE BEACH STAGE
3rd & 4th December 2011 at the Gardens, Bayview Beach Resort
Saturday, 3rd December 2011
6.30pm – 7.10pm : Fred Cheah & The JazzHats
7.20pm – 8.00pm : Espen Eriksen Trio
8.10pm – 8.50pm : Michaela Rabitsch & Robert Pawlik Trio
9.00pm – 9.40pm : Jiyoung Lee Quartet
9.50pm – 10.30pm : Yuri Honing Wired Paradise
10.40pm – 11.30pm : SHAKATAK
Sunday, 4th December 2011
6.30pm – 7.10pm : Amir Yussof Acoustic Project
7.20pm – 8.00pm : Eva Bjerga Haugen with EET
8.10pm – 8.50pm : Ulf & Eric Wakenius – Father and Son
9.00pm – 9.40pm : Rusconi
9.50pm – 10.30pm : Rio Sidik Quartet
10.40pm – 11.30pm : Nina Van Horn
(N.B. Programme is subject to change)
View the full programme details HERE
Date: 2nd, 3rd & 4th December 2011
Time : 3.00 pm to 5 pm
Venues: Bayview Beach Resort, Hard Rock Hotel Penang, ParkRoyal Penang Resort, Lone Pine Hotel and G Hotel.
To view the full Programme of the Fringe Stages, click HERE
A host of SUPPORTING ACTIVITIES will also be held in conjunction with the Festival from 1st – 4th December 2011.