26 Jul Protein Pancake Recipe
I was real excited when I learnt you can make guilt free pancakes for breakfast. This recipe is fantastic for those of you are watching your nutrition and you are just tired of having oats everyday. It gets boring and bland sometimes when you are on a eat clean eating journey, but it’s all about substitution and here’s one I found for pancakes!
Protein Pancakes are so easy and fun to make.
What i use for my Protein Pancake Ingredients:
- 1 scoop of Protein Powder (using mine from Pharmafreak)
- 1 omega egg
- 1 tablespoon of black sesame powder
- 1 teaspoon of psyllium husk
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (optional if you want less fat)
- Dash of almond or soymilk of low fat milk of your choice
- 1 shaker bottle
- Mix all the ingredients together in your protein shaker bottle, get the one with the blender ball, to help in mixing and breaking up the peanut butter.
- Then heat up a non stick pan to medium heat. I don’t use oil or butter to make this pancake, but you can try to do so. Pour your protein pancake mix onto the pan. See if you can make a nice little circle 🙂
- Wait for it bubble a bit. This should take a bout a minute or less. Once your mix starts to bubble all over the pancake, take a spatula, slowly go underneath and flip it over. You should see a nice brown once it’s on the other side.
- Let it cook for a few more seconds and then remove it from your pan onto a plate.
- That’s it. You have protein pancake now for breakfast. It only took about 5-10minutes to make too!
Hope you enjoyed this Linora Recipe and if you have tried it let me know in the comments below, what you think or if you’ve experimented with it in a different way.